Our business immigration team advises clients from different sectors on all aspects of business immigration law. As part of the wider employment team, we can provide advice that also takes account of and ensures compliance with UK employment law.
Political and environmental factors can make managing business immigration challenging. We help our clients to recruit migrant workers and to ensure their businesses are fully compliant with immigration rules – from assisting with obtaining and retaining sponsorship licences through to ensuring that sponsoring employers meet their legal obligations.
We also guide clients through the immigration requirements for sponsoring migrant workers. To ensure a consistent and compliant approach, we review clients’ current recruitment and HR policies, systems and practices to identify risks and recommend changes.
For individuals, we provide tailored advice and support on visa applications through a range of categories covering work, investor, innovator, start-up and visitor visas. We analyse individual circumstances to provide options and recommendations for the most appropriate routes available. We support our clients and their dependants throughout the application process.
We advise on and assist with:
- visa applications covering work, investor, innovator, start-up and visitor visas (in particular, applications of non-UK directors conducting business in the UK)
- visitor applications for business travel (in particular, applications of non-UK directors conducting business in the UK)
- assessing existing, and setting up new, HR systems and processes
- drafting and reviewing employment contracts and offer letters to ensure compliance with immigration and anti-discrimination laws
- Home Office compliance visits
- domestic workers transferring to the UK
- providing training to companies on immigration requirements.
Pricing for our immigration work can be found here.